It may seem strange, but Godzilla has never been to the San Diego Comic-Con, that is until this year! That's right, Junkies, TOHO is bringing the big green guy out in full force! Check out the details below for where he will be at #SDCC2019! #AFJ4LIFE
Godzilla Stomps into San Diego Comic-Con for the First Time
The Famous Kaiju Is Celebrating the 65th Anniversary
of the First Film This Year
Who: Godzilla, King of the Monsters
What: Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
· A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
· A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa
· The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
· Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
· SDCC Exclusive Godzilla products
· Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
When: July 17 – 21
Where: San Diego Comic Con, Booth #3535
Toho Company, Limited, is a Japanese entertainment studio focused on the development, production, exhibition, and distribution of powerful content for motion pictures, television and theater. Founded in 1932, it remains a prominent force in bringing brands and original storytelling with versatile talents to audiences worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Toho Cinemas, the highest grossing exhibition company in Japan.